BWP ARCHITECTS will be honoured at the UK Property Awards in association with Salice at the Royal Lancaster, London on 26th October 2018 for their project for a new timber framed home in Farnham, Surrey. BWP Architects will compete against the best property professionals across the UK regions to be recognised in the ‘Architecture Single Residence’ category.
Facts & Information
- The UK Property Awards are judged by an independent panel of 80 industry experts. Judging focuses on design, quality, service, innovation, originality, and commitment to sustainability.
- The judging panel is chaired by Lord Caithness, Lord Best, The Earl of Liverpool, and Lord Thurso, members of the House of Lords in the UK Parliament.
- Salice, the world leader in the field of opening systems and fittings, is the 2018 Associate Sponsor of the UK Property Awards and the International Property Awards as a whole.
- Italian based Salice supplies a range of more than 3,000 products to a worldwide network of subsidiaries, sole agents and distributors covering all areas of furniture production. The brand is one of most highly-regarded by small, medium-sized and large companies within the furniture industry serving kitchen and furniture producers in more than 87 countries. salice.com
- The UK Property Awards are the largest, most prestigious, and widely recognised programme throughout the region.
- The official Awards website is propertyawards.net
The IPAX UK & Europe Global exhibition and networking event will be taking place on the 25th October at Royal Lancaster, London alongside the European Property Awards, offering an exclusive networking arena for industry professionals. For more information, please visit: https://www.ipaxglobal.com/uk-europe/
The Awards are in their 25th year and cover over 45 different residential and commercial categories. Regional Awards are staged for Arabia, Europe, Africa, Canada, Central & South America, the Caribbean, USA, UK and Asia Pacific. These will be celebrated at gala presentation events in Bangkok, Dubai, London and Toronto during the course of the year.
- The top winners in each region will automatically be entered in to the overall international awards, culminating in a glittering awards ceremony, held at the Savoy Hotel, London, on 3rd December 2018.